Monday, January 11, 2010

When love takes over, ye-ea-ah

After visiting L for a pre-new year girly slumber partay, I borrowed one of her issues of Cosmopolitan. I had been reading it the night before, amidst the make-overing, nail polishing, Gilmore Girling activities. Generally speaking, I hate the magazine. It's definitely not inclusive of all types (ie. thesbians) of women, and it just generally displays products/fashions I could care less about. But as a silly, guilty pleasure read, I borrowed it, and am now learning so much about myself!

For instance, did you know that I'm a "Master Dater" (my mind just went to when I was on the debate team for about two seconds in high school. It was me and 6 guys, the obvious joke concerning "master debaters"...maybe why I love 'that's what she said' so much)? The Cosmo Quiz revealed all, saying I'm no Bashful Babe or Too-Fierce Flirt. Whew! What a relief.

Delving more into love-stuffs (I'm guessing there's extra because it's like, the new year issue? I have no idea), apparently my best lovin' and sexin' matches are Libra and Scorpio, which, to Cosmo, translates to Josh Duhamel (Sweetest Scorpio!) and Zac Efron (Spiciest Libra!). Alright, I'll take it. Zac's pretty much a thesbian, let's face it.

Then of course there's the interview with my one-time twin Amanda Bynes. I thought that people on magazine covers have to have a new film happening, or something to promote. But apparently the article focused on taking Bynes to a psychic and asking about her (prepare to be shocked) love life.

Aaand back to academic reading.

1 comment:

  1. Cosmo is not inclusive of the type of woman with an IQ over 30.

    ReplyDelete