Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I've looked at clouds from both sides now


Oh hey there thesbians! It's been awhile hmm? It's been quite the last few months. Thesbian parties, thesbian lovin', thesbians thesbians everywhere. I am, in fact, a newly transported sapphic sister. I just flew the coup and I'm currently residing in the U.K. awooo! Well, partial awooo. The truth is I don't know if I'll love my job here, I've separated from a girl that I really care about and miss, and I'm living with friends who are a couple. Friends who do coupley things. Which is great and all, but it makes me envious and a bit sad. I want someone to canoodle with while waiting for the train. I want to have someone I pay for once in awhile, and not in the prostitute kind of way. So awooo to making a change and going through with plans that I'd promised myself long ago. But abooo to being a big thesbian baby and random bouts of blahness. Maybe the Queen could give me some advice, we're probably more similar than you think. We both like a drink and wearing sashes every once in awhile. And she has a palace too.

1 comment:

  1. who doesn't love a good sash wearin' from time to time, i mean...really

    ReplyDelete