Sunday, July 29, 2012

We accept the love we think we deserve

Hallelujah, I think I just spelt that right! Also, it's me, the Thesbian Princess - not dead like all those internet rumours would have you believe.

DON'T I HAVE NICE HANDS

Although indeed, sometimes it felt as though I might be "half alive but I [felt] mostly dead" (#jewelappreciation). Sometimes, the confidence and optimism that you've carried with you starts to kind of fade away. 'Cause sometimes, it's just like that...and that's the way it isss.

Thesbians, I've come to a conclusion. My friend C and I were chatting, the topic concerning being overly-nice. I realized that's the thing I mainly strive to be in life - really, really nice. Sometimes funny and a good hug-giver, too. She's basically the same way. 

Unfortch thesbians and half-thesbians are generally, like, way WAY more complicated than that. I feel like I missed out on "Why you should play hard to get and never attempt a relationship with a thesbian because that would be too easy 101."

Here's my ad: Are you well-educated? Kinda cute? Not confused, hung up on an ex, and are willing to hold my hand sometimes?

Long story short: I feel like I should join the thesbian nunnery. Aka, I'm pretty sure...a nunnery. But as it is written in one of my favourite books, The Perks of Being a Wallflower: "We accept the love we think we deserve." Maybe I'll start with that.

***This is my :S blog post. I get one every 1.5 years. The next one will be about Pride and lady kisses and THESBIAN CAMPING. So. Stick around!

1 comment: