Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Diary of a Future Thesbian, Part 1

Excerpted from one of my little diaries,"My Life According to Me," "My Dream" page.

February 27th, 2000

"I would be the most famous, adored actress of my time. I would be best friends with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Julia Roberts, and I would date Freddie Prinze Jr, then marry David Boreanaz. I would win 2 Oscars and be paid 20 mil. a film. I would have 2 wonderful kids and live in a large house and travel at least 5 times a year."

I'm not sure why I thought Freddie was good enough to date but not to marry, but I'm glad to see I wasn't about to jump into anything serious right away.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!!! It's such a weird but funny experience to read one's old diaries.

    By the way, The Thesbian Princess - genius!

    ReplyDelete