Thursday, December 17, 2009

No other sound is quite the same as your name

I'm not illiterate, I swear. In fact theatre, lesbians, and word play are three of my favourite things. Hence the name of my blog, so generously created by and given to me by my friend T (I'm also stealing initial-giving from her. She's a clever person, and I have issues with using real names. Perfect).

I don't really have much to say in this fancy introduction...I look forward to writing about things that I like, and equally or perhaps more so, things I don't like. That's right, the Thesbian Palace will at times be a place of sweet sweet cynicism. But...only sometimes. Tonight, however, as it is the start of my holiday time, and I am feeling dancey and nostalgic, I will leave you with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjloX_EvYiI



No comments:

Post a Comment